Patterned Vinyl flooring is one of the most unique ways to introduce variation in your favourite space. Whether you are redesigning your house, office, shop and living room or kitchen, this can help create variation in a moment.
Benefits of Patterned Vinyl Flooring
Patterned Vinyl Flooring has some distinct advantages over many other flooring alternatives
- Stylish Variation: The patterns bring in almost instant variation and distinctive edge to your flooring. As a result, it instantly lends a designer element to the overall de The floors become the centre of attention.
- Low-Cost Alternative: But you do not have to spend a fortune to achieve this. You can easily go for the Patterned Vinyl flooring within a budget. That is one of the biggest advantages of opting for vinyl flooring. It is extremely cost-effective compared to stones and hardwood.
- Easy To Clean: One major problem with patterned tiles is that if even half a part of the pattern is ruined by stains or other marks. However, Patterned Vinyl flooring easily solves that problem with relative ease. These are stain resistant and can be cleaned very easily.
- Customization: The best part is this flooring solution gives the option of customization. You can easily create a pattern or style that you like on your floor. You do not have to follow standard designs.
Types of Patterned Vinyl Flooring
There are different types of patterned vinyl flooring you can choose from, from modern to traditional style, you can select any designs that you want.
- Tiles: The patterns are printed as tiles of a specific size. You can easily combine them and mix and match as per the pattern you want to create. They can also be customized as per your choice and the specific colour scheme that you may prefer. It gives you sufficient scope for improvisation.
- Sheet: These rolls of Patterned Vinyl Flooring are best suited for the floor to floor seamless finish. You can easily use this variant for covering long stretches in one go like passages and hallways.
- Strips: These are smaller than vinyl planks but individual pieces. You can alternate several colours of Patterned Vinyl Flooring to create a distinct design. This is best suited for commercial premises, offices and other areas with heavy foot traffic.
- Printed: The pattern in this kind of vinyl flooring is printed on the sheets. So instead of individual pieces joining together to create a pattern, you have the entire pattern printed and ready to be installed.
Benefits of Hiring Us
But flooring is all about finishing. In the absence of quality and trained personnel, even the best of patterns may look insipid. So it makes sense to hire experienced players like us.
- Competitive Pricing: We provide a distinct price advantage compared to peers. That makes us one of the cheapest providers.
- Creative options: Based on your requirement, we always improvise creative alternatives that add glamour to your house.
- Great Quality: The experience base spanning more than years also highlights our strong bias towards quality. We do not compromise that any cost.
- Delivery within Deadline: We examine the property thoroughly, calculate and take down measurements. This means we can closely monitor the installation This ensures we always meet the completion deadline.
Contact Us Now
So if you are looking for quality Patterned Vinyl Flooring products, simply contact us. We make sure that you are satisfied in every aspect.